[logo] www.New-England-Contractor.com

The following information and links may be helpful to construction companies, home improvement contractors, residents and others involved in the building and remodeling trades in the state of CT.

Note: Contractors and those performing Home Improvements, regardless of whether they are an individual or business are required to register (and obtain a license if required), from the Department of Consumer Protection, before performing work or engage in contracting on residential property. In the state of CT, a "Home Improvement" is considered "any permanent change to residential property".

More Info for CT Contractors

  • www.ct.gov - official State of Connecticut website.

  • www.ct.gov/dcp - CT Department of Consumer Protection, (DCP), regulates trades and issues licenses. Application and renewal forms are online for many trades.

  • www.ask-dcp.ct.gov/lookup/ - look up contractor / home improvement company's trade license.

  • www.ct-clic.com - Connecticut Licensing Information Center, rules, regulations, news, online forms and other resources.

  • Elderly / Disabled Remodeling - information on state of CT programs and services for older citizens and persons with disabilities.

Copyright ©2003-2024 New-England-Contractor.com, all rights reserved.
powered by LEXIPIXEL