[logo] www.New-England-Contractor.com

Massachusetts Contractor License Information:

In Massachusetts there are separate licenses for Home Improvement Contractors, (HIC), and Construction Supervisors, (CS).

The following page has information and a link to Check a Massachusetts Construction Supervisor (CS) License, and also links to a database where you can check the license status for the following construction related licenses:

  • Certified Maintenance Mechanic
  • Concrete Technician License
  • Construction Supervisor
  • Elevator Mechanic License
  • Engineer License
  • Hoisting License
  • Home Improvement Contractor
  • Oil Burner Technician Certificate
  • Pipefitter License
  • Refrigeration Contractor License
  • Sprinkler Contractor License

Additional information about each type of license, requirements for registering, and programs for home-owners doing business with licensed contractors can be found on the Massachusetts state website at:

  • (MA-HIC) Home Improvement Contractor Registration
Click here for Mass. Heating Oil Dealer Listings

Copyright ©2003-2024 New-England-Contractor.com, all rights reserved.
powered by LEXIPIXEL